Having a well-balanced diet is the best if we want to stay healthy, active and build immunity. A balanced diet is when you are deriving all the nutrients required by your body from their natural sources through your food.
While that is the ideal condition and something that we all aim to achieve, and we at Momsmethods always recommend, we also understand that it may not always be possible. Often, due to stress, workload, being unwell, accidents or injuries or dietary restrictions we might be missing on some or the other nutrients that are vital for the body. And at such a time we might need a more concentrated and more frequent supplement of certain nutrients.
That’s when we would want to fall back upon a brand that is pure and we can trust. A brand who promises high quality, transparency in terms of the ingredients used, 100% vegan with extensive R&D and that’s Zenith Nutrition.
Today I shall be introducing you to the Biotin Capsules form this brand
What is Biotin
Vitamin B7, more commonly known as biotin, is a water-soluble nutrient that is part of the B vitamin family.
- Biotin plays a key role in the body and is an important nutrient for the growth and maintenance of hair, nails and glowing skin.
- Biotin is also essential for the metabolic processes including the metabolism of fats and amino acids, production of fatty acids, and cell growth.
- This vitamin processes nearly every type of food that you ingest, including carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. When biotin levels are at the proper levels in your body, the food that you take in will be processed quickly
Symptoms of biotin deficiency include
- Rashes including red, patchy ones near the mouth
- dry skin
- Fine and brittle hair/hair loss
- Fatigue and/or mild depression
- Intestinal tract issues
- Muscle pains
One of the most common causes of Biotin deficiency is consuming raw egg whites over a period. Certain genetic disorders can also cause this deficiency.
Natural sources of Biotin
Biotin can be got from the following natural sources
- Legumes like black-eyed peas and kidney beans
- Whole grains like wheat, oats, and barley
- Dairy products
- Chicken, liver, meat and oily fish
Zenith Biotin supplement
Zenith Nutrition Biotin supplement supports the health of the skin, thick shiny hair and strong nails as well as of the nerves and digestive tract. It also helps in proper metabolism and controlling blood sugar levels. It also supports cellular energy production. They are easy-to-swallow, water soluble Vitamin, 100% vegetarian and GMP certified.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetarian Capsule No Gluten, No Fish, No Lactose, No Flavour, No Sugar, No Salt, No Colour
As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule daily or as directed by the physician
The product comes in a white color sturdy plastic bottle which is easy to store or carry. Each bottle contains 60 capsules.
Pricing and buying options
Warning: Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs, should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist to taking dietary supplements.
Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with your professional healthcare provider before changing any medication